- DATES: Five Saturdays: June 25, July 9, July 16, July 23, and July 30
(Note: There will be no class held the Independence Day holiday weekend)
- TIME: 11:00am-12:15 pm
- LOCATION: Unity of Charlottesville Fellowship Hall - 2825 Hydraulic Circle
- TEACHER: Jai Vedya Kaur (Xing Griffith)
For all five sessions: $75
For each class on a drop-in basis: $20 each
Zoom Broadcast & Recording Available for students, for the class dates for which you register
What To Bring: Bring your own yoga mat, a blanket(s), loose cotton or linen clothing preferably white, water bottle and head wrap.
Description: In this 5-class series, each class includes some light exercises, breath work, chanting, meditation (can be done on a chair), and yoga sleep
1. Sweet Inner Peace (June 25)
2. Self-Love (July 9)
3. Cleansing Subconscious Mind (July 16)
4. Heart Wide Open (July 23)
5. Divine Love and Unconditional Joy (July 30)
Kundalini Yoga had been a secret ancient healing practice among selected yogis in India until 1969 when Yogi Bajan started to teach it in North America. It uses breathwork, mantras, kriyas, meditations, and mudras to awaken your divine energy, so that you can be filled with vibrant energy, joy and boundless love.
Teacher Bio: Jai Vedya Kaur is a certified kundalini yoga teacher (275 hours, 2016 Boston). She achieved kundalini awakening through her practice, and has been leading retreats and classes in the U.S. and China since 2016.
Xing Griffith is generously donating her instructor’s fees to support Unity of Charlottesville