- This event has passed.
I Did It To Myself…Again! Your Life-Between-Lives Planning Session
January 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
I Did It To Myself…Again!
Your Life-Between-Lives Planning Session
With Joanne DiMaggio, MA, CHt
Saturday, January 9, 2021 — 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
$20 Register & Pay from the link below:
(If financial hardship, contact Joanne)
- What does it feel like to die?
- What does the afterlife look like?
- Who are the Council of Elders and how do they assist you in mapping out your next lifetime?
- What is your soul’s mission in this life?
- Which members of your soul family decided to come into this life with you and what role are they playing?
- Why did you choose the body you’re in now?
- What memory triggers were given to you to help you remember the past life you’re working on now?
These thought-provoking questions were explored in Joanne’s yearlong research project on life-between-lives during which 25 volunteers revisited the past life most impacting them today and then explored the afterlife to see what souls do between lives. Most importantly, research subjects learned the role they played in designing their current life, what unresolved karma from a past life they would work on in this life, and which karmic attributes they’d bring in to assist them. This program presents the results from Joanne’s study, looks at cases of significant interest, and ends with a group life-between-lives regression.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Joanne DiMaggio, MA, CHt, has been actively involved with Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) since 1987and has been the Coordinator for A.R.E. Charlottesville since August 2008. She earned her Masters in Transpersonal Studies degree and her Spiritual Mentor certification through Atlantic University. Joanne is the author of six books and has given talks on the subject of past-life exploration and soul writing to audiences across the country. In addition, she has been the guest on countless radio programs and podcasts and has had many articles published in Venture Inward. She has been professionally pursuing past-life research and therapy for over 30 years and conducts regressions via Zoom to clients around the world. More at www. joannedimaggio.com.