- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning: Conversations Matter
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Please join us for a conversation about advance care planning (ACP) facilitated by Cathy Campbell, a faculty member at UVA’s School of Nursing.
Experts in advance planning from our Unity Church community will share they knowledge and answer your questions about this important topic. When it comes to advance care planning, conversations matter.
- Different types of Advance Care Planning (ACP)
- Why is advance care planning important?
- What is an advance directive (AD)?
- How does an AD work?
- Tips for starting the a conversation about ACP for Health Care
- Putting your wishes in writing
- Considerations for other types of Advance Care Planning.
- Communicating with your spiritual care provider